We are searching for flexible and adaptable Support Workers to pick up shifts in both the Northern and Southern Suburbs.
Perth Metropolitan Area ID: SW1
Full Time, Part Time and Relief – North and South of the River
Nulsen Disability Services supports people with complex disabilities of all ages. If you are looking to challenge yourself and work in a new environment that will help you to gain new skills and have a better understanding of people with a complex disability, then Nulsen is the place for you.
We are searching for flexible and adaptable Support Workers to pick up shifts in both the Northern and Southern Suburbs to support both men and women with complex health, behaviour and support needs across various Nulsen Services.
What you’ll need:
- Experience with behaviours of concern and/or high medical needs is desired but not essential
- You must have flexible availability to include morning, afternoon, weekend, night, split and/or short shifts
- A full Australian Driver’s Licence (non-probationary)
- Full work rights in Australia or at least 12 months validity on your visa
- A National Police Clearance less than three months old from date of application and clear from any convictions (only from Nulsen’s preferred provider)
- A current First Aid Certificate including CPR with at least six months of validity
- A valid Working With Children Check
What we give back:
- Great salary packaging options
- Up to seven weeks of annual leave per year, pro rata
- The option to accrue an additional 12 rostered days off per year
- Excellent career opportunities
- Constant on-the-job training
*You must be available to attend a mandatory 8 day induction program commencing on the 1st April 2019*
Applications close: 9am, Monday 25th February 2019
*Please note, we will proceed with interviews prior to closing date*