We are searching for Support Workers who have experience working with people with behaviours of concern and complex needs.
Support Worker – Complex Needs and Behaviours
South of the River ID: BOC0
Full Time, Part Time and Relief – South of the River
Are you looking for challenging and rewarding work? We are currently seeking Support Workers who have experience working with people with behaviours of concern and complex needs
You will be a highly motivated positive team member who enjoys the opportunity to work alongside others to develop a better understanding of a person that may be using behaviours to express their needs. You will have the opportunity to gain new skills and to work in a supportive environment and team.
We will support you with training and mentoring to assist the development of skills and grow your confidence in supporting people who may display behaviours of concern.
What you’ll need:
- Experience working with people with behaviours of concern and complex needs
- Experience working as a team, and able to reflect, be open to new ideas and work together to problem-solve
- Be familiar with positive behaviour support strategies and how to implement them
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness and ability to follow instructions and comply with established policies, procedures and support plans
What we give back:
- Great salary packaging options
- Up to seven weeks of annual leave per year, pro rata
- The option to accrue an additional 12 rostered days off per year
- Excellent career opportunities
- Constant on-the-job training
*You must be available to attend a mandatory 8 day induction program commencing on the 20th May 2019*
Applications close: 9am, Thursday 18th April 2019
*Please note, we will proceed with interviews prior to closing date*