As a resilient, compassionate and open-minded individual, you’re all about helping people with complex disabilities to go about their daily routine- with the occasional bit of fun- trips to the beach, art galleries, Adventure World? The opportunities are limitless!
Perth Metropolitan Area ID: SW5
Full Time, Part Time, Relief
With people in your care who are relying on you for a daily support, it’s only fair that you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you’re an enthusiastic individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a calm and focused approach to problem solving then apply to be a Support Worker at Nulsen Disability Services today.
What you’ll need:
- Flexible availability to fit in with our current rosters (including morning, afternoon, weekend, night, split and/or short shifts)
- A full Australian Driver’s Licence (non-probationary)
- Full work rights in Australia or at least 12 months validity on your Visa
- Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check (provided only by Cited) less than three months old, clear of convictions
- Current First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003) including CPR with at least six months validity
- Working With Children Check
- You must be available to attend a mandatory 2 week induction commencing 28th April 2020 which runs from Monday to Friday on both weeks.
Applications close: 9am, Monday 30th March 2020
*Please note – we will proceed with interviews prior to closing date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*