Nulsen Therapy is recruiting for a Specialist Support Coordinator with experience and relevant qualifications.
Specialist Support Coordinator
Cannington ID: SSC1
Nulsen Therapy is recruiting for a Specialist Support Coordinator with experience and relevant qualifications to work with NDIS participants who have complex support needs.
You will be responsible for;
- Supporting each participant to achieve their NDIS plan goals through reducing any barriers to the implementation of their plan.
- Working collaboratively with the participant, family, caregivers, the National Disability Insurance Agency, it’s Partners in the Community, government and non-government agencies, relevant disability providers and the community to identify relevant supports and services, to meet the person’s NDIS Plan goals.
- Working with each participant to assess and choose their preferred provider, negotiate services to be provided, develop their service agreements and where required, liaise with a Plan Manager to manage their funds.
- Supporting families and other key stakeholders to understand issues that affect the individuals’ quality of life, personal and life-skills development.
What you’ll need:
‘Creativity’, ‘innovation’, ‘thinking outside the box’… they’re not just buzz words. They describe the kind of person we need to fill the role of Specialist Support Coordinator at Nulsen Therapy. They describe the way we work at Nulsen and the way YOU will work with the people we support to ensure they receive the best possible outcomes from their NDIS plan.
You’ll be resourceful, resilient, committed, collaborative and always ready to roll with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
You will also need the following compliances:
- Australian drivers license
- Working with Children’s Check
- Police Clearance (obtained only from CITED)
- First Aid
What we give back:
We’ll be supportive, flexible and committed to nurturing your potential with professional development and training opportunities – because nurturing people is at the core of everything we do.
Keen to learn more about this exciting opportunity? Simply get in touch with our Executive Director, Susan, on 0437 443 043 for more information, and job description or proceed straight to submitting your application by clicking ‘apply for this job’ today.
Applications close: 9am, Thursday 19th March 2020.
Please be advised we may proceed with interviews prior to the closing date.