Nulsen is looking for a Management/Systems Accountant who is responsible for integrating the finances of two merging companies.
Cannington ID: FIN0
Full-Time (6 Months Fixed Term)
Nulsen Group supports people with complex needs in a way that instills hope, certainty and trust.
Our services comprise of three service streams; Nulsen Disability Services, Nulsen Therapy Services and Outcare, who provide reintegration services to help people engage with society in a positive, contributing manner.
We offer a fulfilling role with an organisation that has a strong sense of compassion and commitment to helping people with complex needs in the Western Australian community.
Reporting to the Manager, Financial Services you will also be supported by a multifunctional team. The Management/Systems Accountant is responsible for integrating the finances of two merging companies (Nulsen Group and Outcare Ltd) into MYOB Greentree’s, and has the ongoing responsibility for reporting, analyzing and forecasting. This fixed term position provides high quality management accounting services, policy, systems and advice, comprehensive reports to the Executive and Board on all aspects of Nulsen’s financial position.
- Integration of MYOB EXO data to MYOB Greentree’s.
- Continuous improvement projects – develop and enhance reporting and planning tools and identify opportunities for efficiency and financial outcomes.
- Review income models.
- Create the financial analysis and management reports needed for the Group.
- Liaise closely with business managers and their key administration staff, providing influential leadership to ensure all business units are consolidated into, trained in, and committed to the effective use of the system and reports generated.
- Analyse the results of all business units, providing feedback and modifying/developing analysis and management reporting to the business units, senior group management and the Board.
- Enhance financial planning and analysis processes and reports to provide increasingly telling insight into the business and improve the strategic planning process.
What is required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a management accounting or systems accountant role.
- Have obtained your CA/CPA or equivalent
- Commercial focus and financial acumen.
- Demonstrated track record of success in providing reporting, analysing information and providing assistance to building business growth.
- Use of Power Bi would be an advantage.
- Technical skills with MYOB EXO or Greentree’s are not required but exposure to either would be an advantage.
- Background in Disability Support, NFP or similar industry would be an advantage.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Other employment requirements:
- Must hold Australian citizenship, or be a permanent resident of Australia
- A positive “can do” attitude and good attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
What we give back:
- A Competitive Salary with the ability to Salary Package up to $15,900 (tax free income)
- On-going training, mentoring and professional development from Management
- Flexible working conditions
- Free on-site parking
If you wish to discuss the role further, please contact Manager, Financial Services, Justin Clarke, on 6253 4771.
Applications Close: 9am, Monday 10th June 2019.
*Please be advised we may proceed with interviews prior to the closing date*