Now more than ever we’ve seen how important our frontline health care workers are. At Nulsen, our enrolled nurses are dedicated to improving the quality of life for people we support and assisting with complex medical needs.
Gosnells ID: EN001
Full time, fixed term for 6 months
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated AHPRA registered Enrolled Nurse who’s ready for the next step in their nursing career to take up a 6-month opportunity at our Gosnells site.
You’ll be part of a dynamic, interdisciplinary team where you’ll have the support of senior staff and on-going support from a Registered Nurse and Senior Registered Nurse.
During this fixed term you will work a mixture of day shifts with alternate weekends. If you happen to be a Support Worker at Nulsen, we’ll hold your role for you during this tenure.
What you’ll need:
- Registration with AHPRA as an Enrolled Nurse.
- Ability to work shifts or weekends as required.
- Demonstrated ability to work within an interdisciplinary team.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and general computer literacy skills.
- A clear understanding of the rights of people with disabilities.
- Experience working in the disability sector is preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in health assessment.
For more information or if you have questions about this position, please contact Sarah Attrill, Manager, Nursing Services on 0427 778 568.
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]. Please be advised we may proceed with interviews prior to the closing date.
Applications close: Monday 25th May 2020 at 9:00am