Have you ever liked the idea of ‘Working from home’? How about working from someone else’s home while you support and nurture them to live their best life?
Disability Support Worker
Perth Metropolitan Area ID: 00001
Full Time, Part Time, Relief
As a resilient, compassionate and open-minded individual. You’re all about helping people with complex disabilities to go about their daily routine- with the occasional bit of fun- trips to the beach, art galleries, Adventure World? The opportunities are limitless. With people in your care who are relying on you for a daily support, it’s only fair that you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. If you’re an enthusiastic individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a calm and focused approach to problem solving then apply to be a Support Worker at Nulsen Disability Services today.
Nulsen Disability Services supports people with complex disabilities of all ages. If you are looking to challenge yourself and work in a new environment that will support you to gain new skills and gain a better understanding of people with a complex disability, then Nulsen is the place for you. We are searching for flexible and adaptable Support Workers to work across Nulsen homes in both the Northern and Southern suburbs.
What you’ll need:
- Flexible availability to fit in with our current rosters (including morning, afternoon, weekend, night, split and/or short shifts)
- A full Australian Driver’s Licence (non-probationary) and access to your own vehicle
- Full work rights in Australia or at least 12 months validity on your Visa
- Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check (provided only by Cited) less than three months old, clear of convictions
- Current First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003) including CPR with at least six months validity
- Working With Children Check
- You must be available to attend a mandatory 2 week induction commencing 4th December, 2019 which runs from Monday to Friday on both weeks.
Applications close: 9 am, Monday 11th November, 2019
*Please note – we will proceed with interviews prior to closing date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*