We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to support and fulfil the administrative requirements at Nulsen Group.
Cannington ID: AA1
As part of this position you will assist with the maintenance of Nulsen’s records and electronic document management system, as well as providing administration support as required.
What you’ll need:
- Considerable experience and skills in the application of a range of software including Microsoft office, databases and electronic records management systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a strong customer service orientation
- Accurate and efficient keyboard and data entry skills
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage and prioritise own workload, demonstrate initiative and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Previous experience in TRIM records management is desirable
- An Australian Drivers Licence
- A Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check (provided only by Cited) less than three months old, clear of convictions
What we give back:
We offer great salary packaging options, onsite parking, a fantastic staff recognition program, everyday support from senior management, and professional development opportunities to give you new skills to make a bigger difference in people’s lives.
If you have questions about the position, please call Manager, Information Systems and Administration, Annita Almond on(08) 6253 4763.
Applications close: 9am, Monday 23rd March 2020
Please be advised we may proceed with interviews prior to the closing date.