Navigating the Quality and Safeguarding Behaviour Support Rules
Nulsen’s ECSN program will be hosting a series of webinars to provide an opportunity for reflection and discussion related to what can be considered ‘grey areas’ in understanding the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Commission, Behaviour Support rules. How do we best understand the implications when finding the right service provider and how will they impact on families?
The sessions will be delivered via Zoom with approximately 40 minutes of information followed by 20 minutes of questions and discussion.
- Webinar 1: Why RP rules? Implications on provider practice and operations. Co presented by Cindy Wieman.
Monday 17th August 11am – 12:15pm.
- Webinar 2: Understanding the RP authorisation process for WA. Co presented by Department of Communities.
Monday 24th August 12:30pm – 1:30pm.
- Webinar 3: Clarifying what Restrictive Practices are, exploring the ‘grey’ areas
Monday 7th September 12:30pm – 1:30pm.
- Webinar 4: What does evidenced based practice look like for Behaviour Practitioners?
Monday 21st September 12:30pm – 1:30pm.
- Webinar 5: Implications of Restrictive Practice rules for Self Management.
This event has been postponed.