We are committed to handling complaints effectively as we believe it is fundamental to the provision of quality service.
You can express your dissatisfaction with our services, the behaviour of any of our employees, including the CEO and Executive Directors, or the complaints handling process itself by using one of the options available.
What happens after you make a complaint?
- Your complaint will be acknowledged, assessed and resolved in a fair, efficient and timely manner.
- We will inform you about how the complaint will be resolved and the expected timeframe.
- We might ask you for more information to better understand the issues and concerns.
- We will ask for your permission to speak with our customers if you are making a complaint on their behalf.
- We will explain to you and/or the person affected about the outcomes of your complaint.
- We will take the necessary actions to address the issues and concerns raised.
- At your request, we will provide you with an update on the progress of actions and outcomes.
What happens if we do not resolve the complaint to your satisfaction and/or if you disagree with the way we handle your complaint?
- You can ask for the decision to be reviewed.
- You can contact us if you are not happy about how your complaint was managed.
- You can seek the support of a government department or advocacy organisation.
- If you wish, we can help you to contact them or you can find their contact details on our website.