Make sure you put your best foot forward with your application – that’ll give you the best chance. Here’s what you can expect when you send something in.
Join our Talent Community
Our Livehire talent community allows you to be the first in line to be considered when a new opportunity comes up
at Nulsen Disability Services that suits your skills and helps you reach your career goal.
Join our community today by clicking here.
We ask that you please do not submit employment applications or CVs via email. The above steps ensure you are in the best position for you to find the opportunity that suits you. Due to the high volume of interest in opportunities, we are unable to respond to direct emails enquiries.
The Interview Process
If your application passes the initial stage, we’ll call you to arrange a face-to-face interview. At the interview you will meet with our People & Planning Officer, an Area Manager and one of our residents’ family members.
- Prior to your interview, we will ask you to email us the following documents:
- A valid Western Australian driver’s license (unfortunately we cannot accept International licenses)
- National police clearance (less than 3 months old)
- A current First Aid certificate
- Working with children check
- Residency status (passport/visa, birth certificate and change of name document if applicable)
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to give yourself time to prepare and complete our application form
- Dress appropriately; our office dress code is smart-casual.
- You will be asked questions about your skills and experience. Ask yourself why you are the right person for this position.
- Answer clearly and concisely, with relevant examples
- We’re happy to answer any questions you might have – we understand you will want to know more about Nulsen.
- The interview process will generally take approximately 45-60 minutes
The Recruitment Process
- Your referees will only be contacted after your interview, so please be sure to include their details in your resume
- Many of our positions will require you to have a physiotherapy and medical assessment, including a drug screen analysis.
- We appreciate the diversity of our workforce and aim to choose the best person for the job.
- What are you waiting for? Apply today!