We challenge you to take the Nulsen City to Surf Challenge on Sunday 27 August and help raise funds for Nulsen Disability Services. Raise over $150 for Nulsen Disability Services and we’ll reimburse your registration fee*!
Are you up to the challenge?
Step 1: Registration
Register to participate in the City to Surf and join the ‘Nulsen Disability Services’ team!
Select the event you want to participate in:
- Marathon (must be 18 years or over)
- Half Marathon (must be 16 years or over)
- 12km Run or Walk
- 4km Run, Walk or Wheelchair
Fill out all the required entrant details and under the ‘Fundraising’ section, ensure you select ‘Fundraise as an individual’ and ‘Fundraise for another charity’. Complete entrant details and continue. Pay for your registration and remember to keep a copy of the receipt.
- Early bird registration closes Sunday 31 July. General registration closes Saturday 26 August.
- Residents that have a Companion Card can sign up with their support worker and use the discount code “Companion Card CTS17″ to get half the membership fees per person.
Step 2: Everyday Hero
Now it’s time to set up your Everyday Hero fundraising page for Nulsen Disability Services!
Set your fundraising goal, it could be as little or large as you like. But remember, if you raise over $150 then Nulsen will reimburse you the cost of your registration fee*.
Once your Everyday Hero fundraising page is set up, share your page via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or email the URL link to your personal and professional connections for donations.
For further details contact us on 6253 4700 or email James on firstname.lastname@example.org
*Registration fee will be reimbursed provided a registration receipt and proof of funds raised through your Everyday Hero personal fundraising page is redeemed to the Partnerships and Communication team.